By: Dr Alex Robber
A chronic disease which impacts the spinal cord and the brain causes individuals to feel pain and fatigue, which also impacts the concentration, is one the most prevalent symptoms of fibromyalgia. Sleep disturbances are a key characteristic, along with fatigue, pain and psychological distress because it has become more and more evident in recent years that the treatment of related sleep disruption increases fibromyalgia symptoms during the day.
Here are 8 things about fibromyalgia and sleep you need to understand.
1. The estimated fibromyalgia is between 2 and 10% of the population.
2. Three quarters have sleep complaints from those with fibromyalgia. The most frequent is a sense of sleep which is not refreshing or restorative.
3. Insomnia is very prevalent in fibromyalgia, characterized by an inability to sleep or to remain asleep. Because cognitive treatment and excellent sleep hygiene have shown an improvement in the treatment of insomnia.
4. People with fibromyalgia experience fewer profound sleep, enhanced sleep stages, and more frequent night excitement than others. Many of the newer fibromyalgia medicines, such as Lyrica, partly operate by enhancing profound sleep.
5. Several ordinary sleep studies have led in symptoms that are indistinguishable from fibromyalgia patients, such as profound sleep distress for 7-14 days, with noise or awakening.
Click Here to Visit the Store and find Much More….
6. Due to incidence has been shown to be over 50% of persons with fibromyalgia, up from 7% of the general population, with restless legs syndrome. When treating restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia patients experience improved symptoms of exhaustion and sleepiness.
7. Therefore according to a 2013 research released in Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology, the prevalence of sleep apnea in fibromyalgia was 61% in males and 32% in females. In females with fibromyalgia a certain form of sleep apnea is known as upper airway resistance syndrome. Treatment of sleep disorders increases fibromyalgia pain and tiredness.
8. However Sodium oxalate is a drug that operates partly through increased profound sleep, which is used in narcolepsy. Because patients with fibromyalgia often ask me whether they are accessible. As far as the fibromyalgia was concerned, the FDA dismissed its use in 2010. It was comparable chemically to the date of rape drug GHB and considered it to be more beneficial than the risk of extensive spread. Stay Healthizes!
Fibro Women Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Fibro Women Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Caring Updates
Click here to Get the latest Women with Fibromyalgia Updates
Click here to Get the latest Chronically Ill Updates
Chronic Woman Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Chronic Woman Upates
Click here to Get the latest Fibro Mom Blog Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Home Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Journey Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Resources Updates
Chronic Illness Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Chronic illness Updates
Click here to Get the latest Chronic Cure Updates
Click here to Get the latest Chronic Health Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibro Warrior Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Awareness Updates
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Center Updates
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Updates
Click here to Get the latest Chronic Illness updates
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Store
Click here to Visit Disability Store
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Shop
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Showroom
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Facebook Page
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Facebook Group
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Instagram Page
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Tumblr Page
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Youtube Channel
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Tiktok Page
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Twitter Page
Click here to Visit Fibromyalgia Quora Community